Portable Appliance Testing
All portable appliances must be tested and maintained on a regular basis. There are six main reasons for PAT Testing.
- 1. Comply with the law (regulations S.I NO.299 OF 2007)
2. Comply with insurance company requirements
3. Protect the integrity and professionalism of your company
4. Protect your company from possible court action
5. Protect your employees.
6. Protect visiting clients on your premises.
Learn more about PAT Testing and Compliance
Find out the P.A.T. Guidelines that apply to your Business.