Portable Appliance Testing
All portable appliances must be tested and maintained on a regular basis. There are six main reasons for PAT Testing.
- 1. Comply with the law (regulations S.I NO.299 OF 2007)
- 2. Comply with insurance company requirements
- 3. Protect the integrity and professionalism of your company
- 4. Protect your company from possible court action
- 5. Protect your employees.
- 6. Protect visiting clients on your premises.
Learn more about PAT Testing and Compliance
Find out the P.A.T. Guidelines that apply to your Business.